2014년 10월 11일 토요일

What's Your Addiction?

Hello, ppl

Today, I'd like to talk about Addiction. I'm not talking about the drugs
You know, Human being is easy to get addicted to do something.
So do I! I like playing games with computers and smart phones. And, I am watching You tube video too much. I think it becomes my daily work. As soon as I came back home, I turn on my computer first then, after shower I play games or watch You tube videos and then I go to bed.

In the Korean society, Addiction is becoming one of the biggest issue.

There are most top 3 Issue.

First Korean people can not stop using smart phones.

second is many young people are spending most of the time to play online games.

Finally, third is smoking.

I understand why people can not avoid using smart phones most of time. Because, there are so much things to play, watch and even learn. I play a mobile games when I am not at the PC Bang(internet cafe) or home. I am watching videos a lot through the phone even the screen is a bit small. The best thing is I can contact friends  at all times easily. Just using the SNS Apps, I can share my moment and know what the others are doing. It's pretty cool. Sometimes it works badly for the others though. And, I like playing computer online games. These days, lots of Korean students and military mans go to PC Bang to play LOL(league of legends)with their friends or colleagues. It is much fun playing together. Also, there are not many things to do out there when we hang out with friends. That's why they go and play games a lot. However, in my opinion, those addictions are not that bad. I think smoking is the worst addiction. I really don't like people who smoke a lot. There are some smokers who even don't care of non-smokers at the restaurants.
At least, they should not cause damage to non-smokers. It's not good for our health.

On the conclusion, I was talking about just 3 addictions. There are so many other types of addictions. Maybe you have one or more. That could be a good or bad addiction. The best way is we need to know how to control it ourselves. Than, It could be good or bad. So, here are 5 Questions on the below.

=================================================================================

What are you addicted to do?

What is a good addiction and bad addiction?

Addiction can be cured?

Have you ever seen any the worst addiction from friends or others?

Do you have any ideas how to control the addiction?

If you are more interested in, I recommend to you watch this You tube video.
http://youtu.be/vGdwb3k2TmQ?list=UUXdYATEcQDVlMdUs7THtzXA    

Thank you.
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기